In some cases an employee has a right to receive special leave. Examples of special leave are a marriage, the birth of a child or the death of a relative. 

To be able to process the special leave in our administration, Kolibrie needs to have a substantiation for the Belastingdienst (the Dutch tax authorities). Depending on the situation, this can be a birth card, wedding card or a mourn card. You can send this to so we can process this in our administration.